Sunday, July 22, 2012

32 Weeks!




How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: Squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 13 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity Clothes: Starting to find things that don't fit over the belly anymore. Mainly, most of my scrub tops.
Gender: Surprise. I'm still feeling boy, just not as solidly as before.
Movement: Tons of wiggling, kicking, punching and downright squirming.
Sleep: So much better. Went to the chiropractor and mentioned offhand that my arms falling asleep at night really bothered me and he fixed it! They aren't NEARLY as bad now and I'm sleeping well. Slept 6 hours straight the other night - felt AMAZING.
What I miss: My body without a baby in it....mainly being able to eat without nausea/food aversions.
Cravings: Mexican and anything red. Lasagna!
Symptoms: More reflux, but it's not painful, more pressure, been taking papaya enzymes with meals and that has helped the nausea, but it's still there. And smells are making me nauseous again. Oy.
Belly Button in or out: Most firmly out.
Best Moment this week: Snuggles with Justin, baby shower, setting up the baby's changing table and closet and shopping with baby shower money/gift cards! 
Milestones: Single digit weeks left until baby comes out.
Looking forward to: Ordering our birth kit, feeling ready for the baby to come and finishing school so I can focus on baby stuff!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails