Tuesday, August 7, 2012

34 Weeks!!



How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: Another kind of squash, a bigger one this time!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 17 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity Clothes: Thinking I might need some more skirts or more comfy shorts. Ugh. I have comfy jeans but it's way too hot to wear those right now.
Gender: Surprise. I'm still feeling boy, just not as solidly as before.
Movement: LOTS of squirming and flipping all around...anterior, posterior, anterior, posterior. I feel his/her lil bum move across my belly all the time!
Sleep: So much more, like 10 hours plus a night plus a nap.
What I miss: Sleeping well.
Cravings: Cottage cheese and lemonade.
Symptoms: Reflux, heartburn, yucky food burps (the kind where stuff comes up in your mouth- YUCK!), soreness, hip soreness at night, breathless, food aversions and of course, still nauseous.
Belly Button in or out: Most firmly out.
Best Moment this week: Finishing my BSN.
Milestones: Two weeks until 36 weeks when I am officially ok to homebirth this baby!
Looking forward to: Completing our birth kit, sewing, picking a pediatrician.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails