Monday, August 20, 2012

36 weeks





How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: Honeydew
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 19 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity Clothes: Sewing up a few more skirts and sundresses, but really, trying not to buy anything else, b/c baby will be in less than 6 weeks! 
Gender: Surprise. I'm still feeling boy.
Movement: Still lots of squirming, which I am encouraging, as baby is still posterior. Spending lots of time on hands/knees and doing inversions to get the baby to move!
Sleep: Getting much poorer quality sleep. No matter how much I sleep, still wake up tired. I try to stay in bed though until the exhausted feeling goes away. Think 10 hours a night, plus an afternoon nap the day after I work.
What I miss: Sleeping well, and eating whatever I want! 
Cravings: Lemonade, ice cream, tacos from El Toro.
Symptoms: Killer heartburn (seriously....I am so sorry to everyone who has ever had REAL heartburn...feels like you are DYING!), aching hips/pelvis, sleepy, nausea. Not too bad for 36 weeks!
Belly Button in or out: Most firmly out.
Best Moment this week: My hubby. Everything about him. 
Milestones: We are officially cleared for a homebirth if I go into labor now.
Looking forward to: This babe coming OUT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails